Advancing your business
Seubert Engineering PDS
Volkswagen AG, Porsche AG, Honda Motors, Audi AG, Kostal Group, Thyssenkrupp, Hella KGaA Hueck , ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Valeo Lighting, GKN Driveline, Boge R&B, BorgWarner Inc., Flextronics Ltd., BHTC GmbH, Nexans Autoelectric, WIKA Group, Mettler Toledo
- Manager Industrial Technology
- Plant Manager / Site Leader
- IPMA Manager Special Projects
- Manager Product Development
- University Degree Engineer
- Lean Management / TPS
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Quality ISO / TS Auditor
- Applied Technology
- Value Management
- Project Procurement
- Supplier Development
The area of activity covers the whole of Europe. To get a first impression of what is offered and what results can be achieved, here are some stories selected.
- Established tracking and control system for cyclic management reports improved and stabilized processes in production and logistics at suppliers plant
- Supply chain under control from the subcontractors to the vehicle plant
Sweden, China, Korea
- Availability of resilient and reliable hardware, software and documentation.
- Deliveries of components on time so that validation of the entire system can continue
- Functioning driver assistance systems with new possibilities give a competitive advantage
Germany, Japan, Israel
- Transfer of tools and taking into operation on machines in England
- Elimination of backlog and secure supply of parts to the final customer
- Availability of approved and stable tools for serial production
Hungary, England, Slovakia
- Analysis of selected measures with definition of medium and long-term targets
- Time savings through systematic and targeted processing of the individual parameters
- Blueprint including documents and metrics available for rollout at comparable plants
Germany, Spain, Slovakia
In more than 25 years of professional experience Bernd has been responsible 10 years in senior positions and since 2005 focused on interim activities.
During this Bernd became acquainted with more than 100 companies, from small enterprises to the listed global players, and was responsible for a wide range of technologies, manufacturing facilities and products.
Bernd owns more than 15 successfully mandates as Interim Manager in automotive and processing industry.
Seubert Engineering is located in Frankfurt/Main area in Germany.